· Low cost, fully equipped, all purpose laboratory ovens for sample drying, baking, annealing, conditioning, sterilizing, evaporating and dehydrating, and other general laboratory work.
· Fully factory tested
· Sturdy construction of PCGI (Powder coated Galvanized Steel)
· Corrosion resistant galvanized steel interior OR of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade) (Option)
· Primary hydraulic control thermostat sets desired oven temperature. Red pilot light indicates heater operation.
· Heat is transferred from the bottom up through the oven chamber by natural convection and exits through vent in the oven sides.
· Synthetic door gasket made of neoprene on the double walled door.
· User oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
· Heating elements are placed at bottom.
· Space between inner chamber and outer wall is filled with high grade mineral wool for minimal heat dissipation.
· Door fitted with heavy duty hinges and door handle ensuring there are no leakages through the door gasket.
· To work on 220/230V AV, 50/60 Hz supply.