Water De-ionizer (Double Bed)
Product Code: JL--6542
- Water De-ionizer (Double Bed) Deionizers (DI) remove both cations and anions, releasing hydrogen ions (H+) in exchange for the former, and hydroxyl ions (OH-) for the latter.
- The hydrogen a hydroxyl ions subsequently combine to form pure water.
- In this process the raw water is first passed through Cation resin.
- By this process the all the ionized salts get converted to acids.
- This acidic water is then passed through anion resin which absorbs the acid.
- Thus the output water gets de-mineralized.
- Deionizers are most commonly used when ionic contamination is such that reverse osmosis alone cannot be relied upon to produce water of acceptable quality.
- In such most instances, mixed bed deionizers may be placed downstream of the reverse osmosis unit, completing the purification process.
- A wide variety of public water vending machines as well as many industrial applications in the electronics industry operates in this manner.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).