Water Distillation Wall Metal
Product Code: JL--6547
- Water distillers produce highly treated and disinfected water for laboratory usage.
- The distillation process removes minerals and microbiological contaminants and can reduce levels of chemical contaminants.
- Working Principle Water distillers are neither intended to treat water that is visually contaminated nor intended to convert waste water to safe, microbiologically.
- A water distiller works by boiling water into water vapour, condensing it and then returning it to its liquid state.
- It is collected in a storage container.
- The process occurs in several steps:
- The steam rises from the boiling chamber. Volatile contaminants (gases) are discharged through a built-in vent.
- Municipal or well water is manually or automatically fed into the distiller unit’s boiling chamber.
- A heating element in the boiling chamber heats the water until it boils.
- Longer service life
- Reliable in work
- Sturdy design
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).