Hand and Table Microtome
Product Code: JL--6583
- The Hand Microtome is used to cut thin sections of Microscopic materials, such as specimen parts of plants and animals.
- It is considered as the basic form of a microtome permitting microtomic cuts by hand in a quick and accurate way.
- The microtome is suitable for practical courses in microscopy, for field work during excursions, for school education and for a serious amateur of biology.
- A well constructed hand operated bench microtome can be securely attached to the edge of any bench, table of work surface with the help of fixing clamp.
- The section platform has a smooth wide flat top and durable glass surface to guide the sectioning razor & to protect the hand.
- The feed screw has fine and long threads so that the embedded material may be advanced very gradually to cut thin sections easily.
- The Razor is made of surgical quality steel with 75mm cutting edge.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).