Rotary Microtome (Erma Type)
Product Code: JL--6586
- A very popular and standard but economically priced sectioning device
providing all advantages of a precision Rotary Microtome.
- The interior mechanism is seated on a heavy cast metal base and completely covered vim a metal cover for protection from dust and grit.
- The Microtome is equipped with a ball and range type object holder vice to get exact centering of specimen, knife holder with lateral movement permitting use of complete knife edge.
- All components are fabricated from Standard alloys/metals.
- The knife supplied with the Microtome is forged from imported tine grain tool steel, tested for microstructures and it is also heat-treated for optimum rigidity & sharpness.
- Feed adjustments: 1-25 microns
- Overall Dimensions: 1 30x33x28 cm.
- Minimum thickness : One Micron
- Net Weight: 25 kg. approx.
- Total Feed Excursions: 28mm.
- Gross Weight: 35 kg. approx.
- Microtome is supplied with following accessories in a Storing Cabinet.
- Object Holders: 1 Set
- Lubricating Oil Bottle: 1 No.
- Knife 120 mm in a box: 1 No.
- Dustcover: 1 No.
- Honing Stone: 1 No.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).