Freezing Microtome (Erma Type)
Product Code: JL--6587
- Freezing Microtome (Erma Type); is a high precision scientific instrument that is used for cutting thin to semi-thin sections of fresh, frozen tissue and semi-thin sections.
- This instrument is also used for slicing semi-thin sections from industrial products such as some textiles, paper, leather, soft plastics, rubber, powders, pastes and food products by carbon dioxide freezing attachment.
- This Frozen Microtome is equipped with a stage upon which tissue can be quickly frozen using either liquid carbon dioxide, from a cylinder, or a low temperature re-circulating coolant.
- Features: Sturdy construction for long term use Require low maintenance Large Specimen stage of 32 mm Feed range of 5µ to 40µ in steps of 5µ CO2 attachment along with gas pipe.
- Object holder for specimen and secure clamping mechanism along with attachment CE Marked Compact in design Table clamping device for secure clamping, vibration free cutting Freezing attachment for cooling Knife holder for secure clamping of knife Full Range of Options.
- Accessories Robust block holder design for better performance Excellent after sales service.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).