Product Code: JL--6592
- Spectrometer are used for the determination of measurement of prism angle refractive index of the prism material determination of wavelength and frequency of emitted light.
- This is a robust instrument designed specifically for student educational use.
- Equipped with heavy metal base for stability and an adjustable prism table, marked with grooved lines.
- Main graduated scale of 150mm or 175mm diameter is fixed, double ended venires reading to 30 seconds, of an arc having rotary movement.
- The telescope is mounted on a movable pillar having fine adjustments along its axis.
- Colorimeter is mounted on affixed pillar having objective, Eyepiece and Rack Pinion fine focusing.
- Model No : HV-ST II
- Spectrometer 6” Circle
- 1 Minute of an arc, venire readable by two opposite venires. Complete in plywood cabinet.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).