Batch Enzyme Reactor
Product Code: JL--6630
- Batch Enzyme Reactor range of small scale chemical reactors comprises four units which represent the most common types of chemical reactor found in industry.
- This is a reactor system specially designed to perform batch enzyme reaction utilizing the glucose isomerisation reaction catalyze by glucose isomers.
- The unit is used to demonstrate batch enzyme kinetics and enzyme characteristics.
- The fourth reactor - stirred tank reactor in series - is mounted on a dedicated unit.
- The reactors use the saponification reaction between ethyl acetate and sodium hydroxide.
- This provides a well understood and safe reaction for the students to investigate the different reactor types.
- Edutek have developed a set of algorithms which link the degree of conversions of the reactants to the electrical conductivity of the product.
- In this way the progress of the reaction can be monitored in real time, without the inconvenience and innaccuracy of titration methods.
- Features Small bench top equipment Real time reaction monitoring Data logging facility available Cost effective - 3 reactors share same service unit Safe and student friendly Four different types of reactor Chemical Engineering Laboratory Lab equipment manufacturers, exporters and Chemical Engineering Laboratory Lab suppliers.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).